Home

User ID: Password:  
Welcome to the Country Lake Estates web site. This site will provide a single place where Country Lake Estates residents can find news and information about the community.
  • The 2020 annual meeting will be on October 29, 2020 at 7:00pm.  Check the calendar for meeting details.  You may vote online at https://tinyurl.com/CLE2020VOTE.   
  • For more frequent area news and discussion, join the Nextdoor App and our CLE Facebook Page
  • Our newsletters, deed restrictions, architectural request forms, meeting minutes, security reports, and other relevant information is found in Documents.
  • Be sure to check the Community Calendar for upcoming meetings and events, or submit a community event and let everyone know about it.

For questions about the Country Lake Estates community or association, please contact your association representative or property manager. If you find incorrect information posted on this site or have any questions about the website, please e-mail the webmaster at webmaster@cle.hoaspace.com

What's New
Board Meeting (Zoom) (12 days ago)
December 2020 Security Report (13 days ago)
2020-11-01 Balance Sheet & Income Statement (30 days ago)
Board Meeting (Zoom) (39 days ago)
Re: Room rentals (44 days ago)
Upcoming Events
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
  Board Meeting (Zoom)



Daily Forecast
Overnight
Sunday
1/17
M.L. King Jr. Day
1/18
Tuesday
1/19
Wednesday
1/20
Thursday
1/21
Friday
1/22
Saturday
1/23
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 0 mph. Sunny. High near 66, with temperatures falling to around 63 in the afternoon. West wind 0 to 10 mph. Sunny. High near 68, with temperatures falling to around 63 in the afternoon. Southeast wind 0 to 10 mph. A slight chance of rain showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 20%. A chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%. A chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 40%. A slight chance of rain showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 20%. A slight chance of rain showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
-- /37° 66°/40° 68°/53° 73°/56° 71°/59° 75°/59° 76°/47° 64°/ --
Mostly Cloudy Sunny Sunny Mostly Cloudy then Slight Chance Rain Showers Chance Rain Showers Chance Rain Showers Slight Chance Rain Showers then Partly Sunny Mostly Cloudy then Slight Chance Rain Showers